The Shed Count
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 2013

3 posters

Go down

January 2013 Empty January 2013

Post  Oscar Perez Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Hey everyone!

So here we go. This month was good but not great. I came in at:

68 hours for the month.

If i do this every month Im looking at 816 hours. So i gotta try to break 80 hours a month.

The main thing is to shed every day!!

Good luck everyone!

Oscar
Oscar Perez
Oscar Perez
Admin

Location : A planet where everyone does nothing but eat, sleep, shed and watch Dexter

Back to top Go down

January 2013 Empty January 2013

Post  Anthony Perez Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I was able to get in 21 hours this month which sounds bad but I had to finish my thesis and prepare a thesis lecture. I just have to finish some edits on my paper and that monster project will be done. I will post some specific goals for this next month but I'm am sure my professors will have an influence on what I'll be shedding. 4 more months and I will be done! I can't wait, I will finally start focusing on the things I really want to work on. Good luck to all. Hopefully i'll get in the 60 hour range for next month.
Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Back to top Go down

January 2013 Empty January Check-In

Post  justinvarnes Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 pm

First off, great job Perez Brothers! Inspiring to see you guys back on the horse for 2013.

January Hours: 45
2013 Hours: 45

This was a good month for me in a lot of ways. Lots of good concerts, new music, and quality practice time. One drawback to all the new music and concerts and recording sessions was that I didn't spend enough time on my personal practice goals that I was excited to jump on. This month things return to normal gig-wise and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that.

45 hours is 10 hours over my goal, so I'm glad to be off to a fast start.

See you guys in here in a month!
justinvarnes
justinvarnes
Admin

https://theshedcount.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

January 2013 Empty Re: January 2013

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down