The Shed Count
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not making my daily/weekly Hours

2 posters

Go down

I am not making my daily/weekly Hours Empty I am not making my daily/weekly Hours

Post  justinvarnes Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 am

Here's Where you would post when you can't seem to make your hours, or you don't feel like you're getting anywhere. People can post inspirational stuff to help you, or give you advice on how to get to your hours, or you can just bitch or confess just to feel better.
justinvarnes
justinvarnes
Admin

https://theshedcount.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am not making my daily/weekly Hours Empty weight watchers

Post  Anthony Perez Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 am

I haven't made my weekley hours but my inspiration is high. I have made the best of the time I have practiced and I'm excited about the things i'm working on. I know that once I get into my week to week routine i'm gonna start nailing my goals. I started weight watchers and the one thing my meetings leader said that makes alot of sense is not to worry to much on yesterday and what you did wrong. Guilt turns into fustration, then hopelessness and ultimately quiting. Focus on the next day and making the right choices for that day. One day at a time and building consistancey is the key. That's the goal i'm working towards!
Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Back to top Go down

I am not making my daily/weekly Hours Empty Re: I am not making my daily/weekly Hours

Post  justinvarnes Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah none of us actually hit our goals in week 1, but there's plenty of time to make it up. And I think we will get better at the art of practicing and become more conditioned to consistent practicing as this goes on.
justinvarnes
justinvarnes
Admin

https://theshedcount.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am not making my daily/weekly Hours Empty Re: I am not making my daily/weekly Hours

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down